Hello everyone! I thought it might be fun to tell you all some totally random facts about me, just so you can get a feel for the person behind the posts. I love reading these types of things because I’m such a “people watcher” person–I love trying to figure out the lives of all the unsuspecting strangers around me, so when I get to actually know something about them, it’s the coolest thing ever.
Totally not creepy.
Without further ado, here are thirty random facts about myself:
- Fig Newtons are my favorite snack.
- I’ve played volleyball since the fourth grade.
- Gilmore Girls is my favorite show of all time.
- I’m Rory Gilmore.
- I’m also sort of Leslie Knope (Parks and Recreation).
- I think Ben Wyatt (from Parks in Recreation) should exist in real life. He’s perfect.
- I lived off of The Magic Treehouse series when I was little.
- My first puppy was named Oliver after the cat from Oliver and Company. I was into irony at a young age.
- I’m an emotional person. I’ll happy-cry at the littlest thing.
- I’m slightly OCD.
- I make to-do lists first thing in the morning.
- I’m a notoriously heavy sweater (when I work out…not while participating in daily circumstances). My team makes fun of me. It’s a grand time.
- I’m an English major with an emphasis in literature. I’m thinking about adding a communications degree to my resume. I’m also thinking about graduate school. I want to be an eternal student, you see.
- I have an obsessive personality; I am one-track-minded.
- I try to write something everyday.
- I’m a defensive specialist on my volleyball team. I’m usually the libero, which means I get to wear the different colored jersey.
- I sing in the shower not only for enjoyment purposes, but also for the purpose of actually getting better at singing. I want to be a self-taught decent singer.
- Blogging is so much fun. I started less than a year ago, and I’m always working to improve.
- I love food. Especially Mexican.
- I have a sweet tooth.
- Sweet tea is my favorite drink. I have to limit myself.
- I’m 22 and have no interest in drinking. For special occasions, I treat myself to sweet tea.
- Idina Menzel is my favorite singer of all time. This was true even before Frozen.
- I’m a worrier. I have big dreams and I’m constantly wondering if they’ll ever happen.
- Chocolate is life.
- I love music, especially soundtracks to Disney or musicals.
- I have a Dumbo pillow pet.
- I love HGTV.
- Whataburger is my favorite fast-food burger place. That might be a hint to what part of the country I’m from.
- I can swim really really well; I’m talking fish status.
There you have it! Thirty random facts about me. I hope you have a little eclectic picture in your head of the girl behind the wittily written (humor me) blog posts of Kaila in Wonderland. I love writing for anyone who is willing to read the silly little posts I love to write, and I’m so happy that some of you actually enjoy it.
I hope you have a wonderful day, everyone!