Happy New Year!
I love this holiday. New beginnings, fresh starts, promises we don’t intend to keep… 10 points to you if you caught the Disney reference.
Here are some of my resolutions:
- Read and read and read and read.
- Prepare for my final season of college volleyball.
- Do more yoga. I love yoga–I should do more of it.
- Do more things. I’m naturally a homebody, but it’s time to soak up new and exciting experiences and opportunities.
- Go after the goals I have in mind despite fear and doubt–even if I fail, it “beats the hell out of never trying” (thanks, Dr. Meredith Grey).
- Do things in spite of irrational fears.
- Decide every day that I am in a great mood.
- Be happy happy happy.
I hope everyone rings in the new year with a whole lot of hope, optimism, and determination. You can make great things happen. Just decide to try.