I DID IT!
I finally started a blog. A place all my own where I can get my voice out there and possibly be heard (read) by someone. If you’re reading this… HI! Welcome to my own little piece of the internet, my own little “wonderland.” Let me tell you a little about myself:
- I’m an English literature major attending a small college in a charming small town (very Stars Hollow-esqe). Don’t ask me what I’m going to do with my life ’cause I haven’t a clue.
- I’m a student-athlete, playing volleyball and loving every second of it.
- I’m a Disney enthusiast. I’m talking MAJOR Disnerd.
- I wake up every morning and immediately grab one of my precious Disney mugs and have a cup of coffee.
- I’m thinky. That’s not a word, but it describes me perfectly.
- I love all things happy and optimistic, yet struggle with anxiety from time to time.
- I want to hone my writing skills and possibly bring a little bit of magic to some of you people who actually are reading this.
This blog will be an outlet for me, a place for my thoughts and quirky obsessions to call home. Thoughts will vary from the meaning of life to why early Autumn is my favorite season (warm sunshine and cool, crisp breezes, btw). It might get a tad random, but, then again, maybe not. Maybe I’m more one-track-minded then I give myself credit to be.
Enough of this introductory thing. Welcome to the world that only resides inside my head; my own little “wonderland.”